Title DBA00096 Maintenance Tech
Growing Meat Processing Facility celebrating 85 years of success is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
- Performs general facilities preventative maintenance, to include greasing bearings, changing oil, tensioning and lubricating chains, replacing worn or broken parts, where necessary, or make adjustments to correct malfunctioning equipment and machines.
- Coordinates with production staff to minimize disruption of the production schedule.
- Responsible for keeping records of completed work
- Responsible for keeping records of completed work.
- Must be able to work in cold damp environment – Meat Processing Plant is 40 degrees.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have experience in machinery and building maintenance.
- Must have electrical experience.
- Knowledge or experience in electronics and pneumatics is a plus.
- Must know basic skills in troubleshooting, using manuals and schematics to diagnose problems and make repairs.
- Must have the flexibility to work during off-hours and/or weekends.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must have good organizational skills such as record keeping and following directions.
- Able work well with others as a team.
- HS diploma or equivalent.